Thursday, January 20, 2011

when the end comes...

We never want to think about the end of our lives.  I often contemplate what/when/where it will happen for me.  And I'm not a morbid person.  In fact, I have often thought that I am someone who loves life sooo much that I would be happy living forever!  But since that isn't realistic, its good to be prepared.  I often come across a song, or an image that I feel encapsulates who I am, who I want to be, and what I want people to think about me when I'm gone.  I think it helps motivate me right now, to be that person.  I think it freaks other people out, but it only spurs me to live in the moment, enjoy every minute and feel it all.  I want to drink all of life in.  So when I'm done, people will know that I've loved and been loved.

No comments: