Friday, February 19, 2010

olympic dreams


I believe that everyone has Olympic dreams...or maybe its just me. I always think someday I will happen upon a sport that I am so miraculously incredible at that I am at the top of the field and ready to go world wide (without all that pesky hard work and dedication). Unfortunately, that hasn't happened yet. Thought maybe it would be snowboarding. Trust me, its not. Cross Country Skiing? Well, better than snowboarding, but I'm no Marit Bjoergen. Perhaps Ice Dancing? Brook doesn't even want to try with me. So what's a girl to do? Keep on dreaming, and watching stellar, and not-so-stellar performances by inspirational atheletes who do work hard and dream big. I'm all about dreaming big...and maybe next week I could give Curling a try.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Curling does look fun! But I would love to see the ice skating attempt! Maybe summer olympics would be more like it, and you still have 2 yrs to prepare!